Current : PhD student in Prof. Yamuna Krishnan's lab, University of Chicago.
M. Sc. Applied Chemistry: 2009 – 2011: Department of Applied Chemistry, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin, Kerala, India.
- CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) – 7.96 / 10
B. Sc. Chemistry: 2006 - 2009: Unity Women's College, Manjeri, affiliated to University of Calicut, Kerala, India.
- Major in Chemistry with Physics and Mathematics as auxiliary subjects
- Percentage of marks - 92.8
RESEARCH E X P E R I E N C E
M. Sc. Project: School of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
- Project thesis title: Fluoride mediated desilylation, a kinetic approach
- Supervisor : Dr. Mahesh Hariharan
Summer Project: Department of Organic Chemistry, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, May – June 2010
- Project thesis title: Synthesis of Morpholin derivatives mediated by DMTST
- Supervisor : Prof. Sreenivasan Chandrasekaran
- Mass Spectrometry, Spectrophotometry and HPLC
About Work: My work involves developing nucleic acid based sensors for physiologically relevant oxygen derived species.
The University of Chicago
Department of Chemistry, GCIS E 347
929 East 57th Street
Chicago, IL 60637