- Postdoctoral Scholar (2014 - till date): Department of Chemistry, University of Chicago, Illionois, USA. (Advisor: Professor Yamuna Krishnan)
- Ph.D. (2014): Polymer Science Unit, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India. (Advisor: Dr. S. Ghosh.)
- M.S. (Chemistry) (2008): Bengal Engineering and Science Universiy, Shibpur, Howrah, India.
- B. Sc. (Chemistry) (2006): Netaji Mahavidayala, The University of Burdwan, India.
- Syntehsis of monomer via multistep organic synthesis and characterization by NMR, IR and Mass spectroscopy.
- Synthesis of polymer by controlled way via Reversible Addition- fragmentation Chain Transfer Polymerization (RAFT), Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization (ATRP) and Ring Opening Polymerization (ROMP) and also step growth routes.
- Aggregation study of the amphiphilic polymers by various spectroscopic (UV-Visible, Fluorescence, Dynamic Light scattering etc) and Microscopic (TEM, SEM) tools.
- Synthesis of stimuli responsive amphiphilic polymer, their aggregation and disassembly studies in presence of external stimuli.
(8) K. Dan and S. Ghosh, Polym. Chem. 2014, 103, 4528-4533.
(7) S.K. Dey, K. Dan, M. R. Das, S. Saha, P. Das, S. Ghosh and S. S. Jana, Biomater. Sci. 2013, 1, 1211-1215.
(6) K. Dan, P. Rajdev, J. Deb, S. S. Jana,; S. Ghosh, J. polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem. 2013, 51, 4932-4943.
(5) T. Mondal, K. Dan, J. Deb, S. S. Jana and S. Ghosh, Langmuir 2013, 29, 6746-6753.
(4) K. Dan and S. Ghosh, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 7300-7305.
(3) K. Dan, N. Bose and S. Ghosh, Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 12491-12493.
(2) K.Dan and S. Ghosh, Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2012, 33, 127−132.
(1) K. Dan, R. Pan and S. Ghosh, Langmuir 2011, 27, 612–617.
Fellowship and Award
- Best poster award, Symposium on polymer science 2011, IISER Kolkata, 10th December 2011.
- Qualified for National Eligibility Test (CSIR).
Date of birth: 15-September, 1985